Keeping sync with latest industrial demands, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and trading highly effective. Our offered scanners are very much popular in the market for their precise functionality, user-friendly controls and non-radioactive attributes. These scanners are designed and fabricated in various stipulations by using high-grade raw materials and progressive technology.Features: High accuracy
- Easy to use
- Reliable operation
Perfect combination of A scan and B scan: A scan measures the distances by forming single dimension image, e.g. ACD, lens, vitreous, AXL”, eye axis related diseases etc. B scan converts the tissue echos into echo luminous spots with different brightness by sector scanning, which symbolize the intensity of echos. The clear and intuitive image helps to observe the intra-ocular and posterior segment diseases. Real-time dynamic scanning shows the lesion locations, volume, shape and relations with peripheral tissues. B scan has been widely used in the diagnosis of ocular and orbit diseases, including:
- Turbid refractive media: ultrasound scanning is the best option to show the intra-ocular diseases.
- Somatometry of the eye
- Diagnosis before and after vitrectomy to confirm the range and extent of disease.
- Diagnosis and location of ocular trauma and intraocular foreign body.
- Intra-ocular tumor
- Diagnosis of exophthalmos
- Ocular and orbit hemodynamics
- Intrusive ultrasound to take out non-magnetic intraocular foreign body; tumor puncture under ultrasound guidance.